The Jacksonville Sports Council is an organization built on volunteerism. Each event that we bring to the community is brought to you in part by one of the strongest volunteer bases in all of sports! We are always looking for volunteers to join our team and help Jacksonville put on the best events for our city!
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl General Volunteer Benefits:
In exchange for meeting the attached requirements, you will receive:
- One (1) ticket to the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
- TaxSlayer Gator Bowl official volunteer uniform
- TaxSlayer Gator Bowl “PATCH” (grants entry into Budweiser Tailgate Party)
- Opportunity to purchase additional PATCHES for $10 each
- Opportunity to purchase one (1) additional game ticket for $30
- One (1) invitation for two to the Volunteer Appreciation Party on January 25th, 2018.
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Volunteer Requirements
In order to receive the benefits of volunteering for TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, you must complete the following requirements:
- Sign-up via the online registration system
- Attend training sessions pertaining to your Event (Please note most volunteer positions do not include a training session)
- Successfully complete all tasks set by your Volunteer Captain or staff relating to your specific duties within the committee.
- Pick up volunteer uniform from the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Office on one of the following dates: Friday, December 11th 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Saturday, December 12th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Volunteer Policies
Volunteers must abide by the following policies:
- All volunteers must be 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult (no more than one child per adult).
- Wear the following attire while working: Official Volunteer Uniform, Khaki pants, Closed-toe shoes, No hat(s) of commercial nature
- Do not play games or take part in event activities when in uniform.
- Be on your best, most welcoming and polite behavior at all times.